We’d like to introduce to you our new Samuel Hubbard shoes! We can sum up this new brand in two words: comfort and style. We think these are two of the most important words in the footwear industry, which is part of why we’ve welcomed this new brand into our family. We also understand that you may need more than two words to be convinced, so keep scrolling down to learn more about Samuel Hubbard shoes!
- Leather Uppers: Durable, fashionable, and soft leather in smooth or nubuck finishes.
- Full Leather Linings: Full glove leather-linings, ‘hung’ inside the shoe rather than glued, for superior breathability.
- The Tongue: Softly-padded, leather-lined tongue evenly distributes lace tension across the instep.
- The Padded Collar: A hidden padded collar minimizes discomfort.
- Strong Stitching: Durable and stable stitch-down construction.
- Samuel Hubbard Shoe Insoles: Removable, triple-density Hubbard insoles cushion your forefoot with memory foam. A vegetable-tanned leather top layer wicks perspiration away and feels “silky” underfoot.
- Heel Support: Lateral heel support comes from a fiber-reinforced heel counter and cupped heel insole.
- Rocker Profile: Sole design “rolls” your foot forward so your feet flex the shoe less often. Since your foot works less often, Samuel Hubbard shoes are less tiring to wear than traditional shoes.
- Pure Kevlar: A lightweight Kevlar shank provides arch support.
- Resole-ability: Construction designed for ease of resoling with new Vibram® soles.
- Custom Soles: Vibram® custom-made Morflex® sole provides terrific shock absorption, although Samuel Hubbard shoes are 30% lighter weight than many other resole-able shoes.
One of our favorite things about Samuel Hubbard shoes is their versatility. These comfortable styles have a pleasing aesthetic that pairs well with jeans, slacks, khakis and chinos. They’re the perfect footwear to take straight from the workweek into the weekend.